Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Soul le ciel de Barcelona.


Today was a good day. It was raining over Barcelona, something that I really love, and I met my friend Rocío for having a coffee and took some pictures in the city centre. We went into a lovely shop where they sell Japanese kimonos, called Nagoya; and after that, we went to the Caelum Cafe, a very adorable place, and we ate chocolate cake, coffee, hot chocolate and a muffin.



I took some more pictures of the place that I'll show you in a few days, as I need them for one of my classes, but anyway, after this, we walked down the rain and took some more pictures.


So, I think it was a good Monday, perfect for the beginning of the week!

Oh, before I forgot, Laia and I have made a Facebook page... if you want to know more about this, just visit here and here!

PS: I almost forgot: my lovely friend Niniel made me this lovely picture, do you like it? Because I really love it! Thanks, dear!

14 comments :

  1. Quiero ese paraguas o_o ¿Porqué siempre sales tan guapísima? xD Y la imagen que te ha hecho tu amigo es totaaal :D (aunque sinceramente, la de verdad muchísimo más guapa xD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty little cafe! Oh that would be a great place to hide out from the rain for a while and eat lots of treats. I love the picture that your friend made. It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¿Porqué no hay H&M en Granada? Joder, me siento como si viviese en el puto infierno XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohm porfavor k mona! y k sitio tan bonito!! el dibujo de Niniel es precioso *________*!

    ReplyDelete
  5. quiero chocolate!! y pastel!!! y no quiero que llueva que me duele la cabeza :_

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que fotos más chulas y que paseo tan agradable! La cafetería de las primeras fotos está en el Gótico??
    Nos vemos luego!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ei tia, q lugar más chulo, me lo apunto y tengo q ir!

    pues lo del pica pica me parece genial! así q cuenta conmigo y lo q necesites (ayuda en la cocina o lo q sea... jajaja)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que hambre me habéis dado malas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the cafe is looking so cute ^
    and so is the last picture
    ahh i love ur blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. My bird nest: First I made a high ponytale at the right side of my head. Then I teased the ponytale hair and shaped into a nest. I made origami swans and placed them in the middle of it.

    Oh, I love love love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cafe is gorgeous. I love the stone walls and arches.

    That drawing your friend did is so gorgeous. Definitely love it.

    Lulu Letty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que sitio tan genial, me lo apunto para ir en cuanto pueda :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. the place looks so cozy and friendly :D I AM LOVING YOUR SKIRT, is it black and white leopard print? you're totally rocking it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!