Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cherry lips (Go bagy, go go!)


Today's been another nice day! As I told you yesterday, it was Saint George here, and as the tradition goes, I bought my boyfriend a book... but not only he bought me a rose... he gave me a gorgeous Bettie Page Portfolio, the Kick-Ass comic book and the Spirit of 69, A skin Bible book!! Thank you dear!!


After walking through La Rambla, I met Rocío and Cris just for a coffee and celebrate Cris' birthday.


And later, we went to see Kaiser's debut. Do you remember Pinku Jisatsu? They've formed a new band, Kaiser; and they sound great... here you've got a bunch of pictures!

Esther & me!

In another matter of things, my lovely friend Octavio has made me this gorgeous picture... do you like it? I love it! Thank you, dear; you're so sweet!


Oh, I almost forgot! María, from Chicisimo, has invited me to be a member of the community, so you can now see my profile here. Thank you so much, María!

And of course, I want to show you how my new dress looks like!!

Dress & tights - Topshop
Boots - Aces of London
Flower - Blanco

Have a gorgeous Saturday!

12 comments :

  1. ese vestido esta precioso, me gusta la tela, se ve bien romántico; te va supeeeer, muy hermosa.
    Bueno acá no se celebra eso, pero también fue el día del libro XDD,
    hey saha nunca presentas a tu novio, yo quiero saber quien ser jijijiji.

    hey pasate a mi nuevo blog

    cuidateeee ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué preciosidad de retrato te ha hecho tu amigo! Me encanta, ese es de los de enmarcar y colgar en la pared!
    Y tu vestido es precioso, como me gustan este tipo de vestidos románticos con encaje, y la verdad es que te queda genial ese estilo!
    Jo, y qué suerte estar en Barcelona y poder ir a tantos conciertos y hacer tantas cosas... aquí en Coruña no hay mucha cosa y para una vez que hay algo como hoy (un concierto de black metal) no puedo ir porque tengo un cumpleaños... me cago en todo! jaja

    1 beso!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I love your new dress, it's so very pretty and lacy!! Great buy, Libs!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god!! Again a fantastic dress!! It's so beautiful *3* You look like from the movie "Picnic at Hanging Rock" ^^
    The drawing is great too!!! And Garbage for ever!! I'm going to listen them now ^3^
    Kisses from Paris ;)
    Pandore

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the dress and ur freidns is a really taleneted drawer ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. que bonito el lipstick !!
    de donde es ?
    :D
    Besos guapa !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta el vestido!! es una pasada! Tú y tus chollos!
    Tendré que pasar más por Top Shop jajjaja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hayhay!
    How are you? It's my first time on your blog and I really like it! Can you check mine too? Maybe we can follow eachother! Let me know!

    Love, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am adoring the dress, it's so delicate and sweet! And adore the outfit the band has, they are dressed insanely!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!