Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ego (by my friend)

I think you remember my lovely friend Rocío Ponce, I made an interview with her some months ago. Today I was looking to her Flickr account and saw some lovely pictures from me there, so I want to share them with you, as you'll be able to see how she sees me through her camera.

October 2009, when I arrived to Barcelona.
With Cris again, in our Performance for Pinku Jisatsu, at March.
At Laia's birthday, a week ago; I adore this picture.

Please, share some love with Rocio by visiting her Flickr, I'm sure you'll find lots of great photos that you'll love! And if you want to see the pictures with the best resolution, click on the links below them! Thank you!

By the way, I'm doing again some jewellery with Sculpey, I'll show you what I've done very soon... because I'm near the 200 followers, thank you! And when I reach them, I'll do my first giveaway! Take a look at it!

Have a great day!

15 comments :

  1. saha! me encanta la primera foto <3

    por cierto el sabado noche fiumos al burguer! muchisimas gracias porqe gracias a ti lo he descubierto, y es uno de mis restaurantes favoritos! <3333 es un amor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jo, eres un amor ;_____; ke ilusión <3


    lofiuuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nena, cada vez que veo estas fotos pienso "ahins, la he visto crecer" jajajaja eres como una hermanita en la distancia <3
    La verdad es que algun dia me gustaría conocer a Rocio en persona.
    Ha tantas personas que conozco pero que nuncas las he tenido Face to face >.< Es lo malo de internete U_U

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like ur 2nd photo ^^
    u really suit punk :3

    amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Qué bonitas todas las fotos!
    Me encanta la primera de todas (esa es perfecta para una foto de perfil jaja) y la última con Laia, estais guapísimas las dos. Luego me pasaré por el flickr de Rocío, que seguro que tiene muchas más fotos que me encantan visto lo visto

    Jo, y muchas gracias por tu comentario... ya sabes que yo también soy fan tuya, cualquier día me presento en Barcelona para apuntarme a vuestros planes geniales ;)

    1 beso!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me gusta tu vestido de florecitas junto con los pantys color mostaza!! Gran combinación.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely lovely photos! Looking stunning as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dioses que ojos tienes saha muy bonitaaa como siempre!!
    Yo ya nada he hecho con fimo ejeje, a ver que tal te quedan tus joyas ^^

    saluditos muah!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Desde luego, eres una persona super versátil, y como bien decían ayer tus amigas, alguien super especial!
    Un besote guapa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely post
    your blog is great
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. esta chica esta en trendtation verdad?? guapisimas las dos!! cuanto tiempo sin saber de ti, señorita! m hubiera gustado verte en las jornadas:( bsss

    ReplyDelete
  12. tienes un premio en mi blog! no puse el enlace por pereza...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Niña que wapa estás!Vaya ojos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your pictures are amaaaazing !
    what's ur camera?
    can u answer on my blog?
    good job, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!