Thursday, April 01, 2010

Inspiration: A girl full of color


I've recently discovered Shan, a wonderful woman that makes greatest outfits full of colours and dreams...




I love all her outfits, they're simply gorgeous! She also makes her own accessories and clothes, as this lovely beret that now is travelling around the world.


I hope next time she's doing something like this, I could participate!


I really admire people who combine colours like this, with their creativity, the world is more full of sunshine, I think, and Shan is the perfect example of what I mean... don't you think that now your day is a little bit more shiny? Because mine is like that :)


Thanks for being so inspiring, Shan!

10 comments :

  1. wow I agree very inspiring. It's like each outfit shows a story in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, qué gran descubrimiento me has hecho a mí también!!
    Me ha encantado esta chica, es totalmente adorable!! Me encanta su estilo mezcla de naïf, vintage viejuno, babydoll años 60... y además lo que tú dices, mezcla los colores como nadie!
    Tendré que pasarme por su blog

    1 beso!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen her outfits before and I agree! She's such a sweet lollipop:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooaa thanks for making me discover her im gonna check her blog right now !

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Me encanta! También la considero una gran inspiración, porque si bien no soy una persona que use combinaciones demasiado coloridas o atrevidas, ver sus imágenes me provoca admirar muchos detalles de muchas maneras. Los accesorios, los toques...Todo tiene una cosa muy propia, su estilo es muy personal, y no sólo logra hacerlo un "todo", sino que cada detallito tiene su marca <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. No la conocía *___* super lindo todo, ya buscaré algo de ella ejejeje!!
    Yo no suelo usar tanto color, por mis traumas XD, pero si es lindo meter color a tu ropa
    SAludos guapa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutie, cute, cute! So much sass - I love this gal's style. Thanks so much for letting me know about her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shan is amazing. I always love her imaginative outfits.

    Lulu Letty

    ReplyDelete
  9. This girl is amazing, love the outfits - very inspiring!

    x

    http://sparklesmiledance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! I love her bright whimsical outfits! Great blogger find!

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!