Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some of my classwork...

As you know, I'm doing a Coolhunting course, and last week our teacher told us that we should go around the city and catch some cool looks and places of Barcelona... so I'm showing you some of my pictures!!

 

 
  
  
  
The City... 
1) Grand de Gracia; 2) Passeig de Gracia; 3) Las Ramblas; 4) Plaza Catalunya at 08:00 am; 
5) Les Corts in a rainy night.


 
  
  
  
And some looks (I've got more pictures, but I'll show you in another entry!)

What do you think about it? I'm showing them in my class next week, but anyway I'm taking new pictures all this week (so, if you're at Barcelona and want me to take a picture of you, just tell me! Or if you think that I must visit any cool place, please, feel free to say!).

I'm really happy with my classmates and my teacher, he seems to be a very brilliant person! But the most important thing is that I'm doing what I want :)

Oh, and thanks for your sweet comments in my last two entries! I'll answer all of them, I promise; I've been a little bit busy, sorry!!

PS: The Chemical Brothers are coming to Barcelona for the Sonar Festival with the LCD Sound System and Air!!

16 comments :

  1. Your street style pictures are great, but I'm in love with your city pictures. Places sometimes just capture my heart and I get that feeling with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your street style pictures are great, but I'm in love with your city pictures. Places sometimes just capture my heart and I get that feeling with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome that you're doing what you love Libs!! That's the best way to live. Life is too short to be wasted on unhappy pursuits.

    Gorgeous photos. I love how you captured the buildings and people.

    Lulu Letty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Las fotos están muy bonitas ^^
    me alegro que hagas lo que quieras, nada como eso verdad??? aaay ya me gustaría a mi estar en un curso como ese, que envidia sana XD.
    Bueno cuidate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hai, i just discovered your blog. I just like to say amazing pictures you have of the city! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Qué guay! Me parece genial lo del curso y el trabajo que has hecho. La última foto de Anna me ha encantado. Ese vestido es super cute y lleva las famosas plataformas. Yo creo que te van a poner un 10 fijo. ;)

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo ive seen it now thanks for tagging me ;-)

    those are cool !! what a fun class that seems to be !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No hay nada mejor que hacer lo que a uno le gusta ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pity that I never saw any EGLs in Barcelona!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the city photo´s are great! amazing :o)
    Lovely blog by the way

    www.simplycontrary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweetie, of course your pictures are lovely!! I definitely love the pictures of the buildings and the city! It really seems alive to me!!

    Aww, I want to attend your 60s party so badly:P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ay nena de verdad...ni te imaginas lo cansada q estoy...envidia hoy no te daría la cara q tengo...voy a echarme siesta q no soy persona...

    besitos preciosaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encantan las fotos de los edificios y calles de Barcelona, que por lo que recuerdo de ella (la última vez que estuve fue hace 14 años!) es una ciudad preciosa a la que tengo que volver ya! Y me encantan todos los estilismos que has retratado, qué gente tan estilosa hay por ahí! Me ha gustado muchísimo el chico con la camisa de leopardo, qué guapo! Y me encantan los zapatos de la última chica, y su vestido... jo, me gusta todo!
    Y aún encima muero de envidia, ya me gustaría a mí hacer un curso de coolhunting... tendré que irme a Barcelona a hacerlo, cuando me toque la lotería, claro jaja

    1 besote!

    P.D. Muchas gracias por tu comentario el otro día, me alegro de que te gustara ver también mi cara melancólica y no sólo los chistes e ironías de los macropost
    Pero claro, todos tenemos momentos y yo también creo que no es sano estar siempre riendo o en el país de la piruleta xDD a mí me gusta disfrutar de vez en cuando de los momentos azules y melancólicos, te sirven para seguir adelante y recapacitar sobre muchas cosas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what beautiful images, I absolutely love Barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  15. oye! Que fuiste tu la que me quisiste hacer fotos el otro día! jajajajaj

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!