Sunday, February 14, 2010

Living is a problem... (because everything dies)

Today I went to see Biffy Clyro to Razz 2. Guess what? They didn't allow me to take pictures with my cam. Yep.

I mean, I understand that, sometimes, I can't take pictures with my reflex; it's a big camera (well, not SO big, I mean, Canon EOS 1000D) and someone should think that I want to sell them or something like that (nothing could be further from reality since, in fact, I always try to sign my photos so nobody could steal them. I could never sell one of my photos unless the band allowed me, is like "selling his art" and could not do it).

The point is that in the bigger Razzmatazz, they allow me to do pictures with my reflex... why not here? Still a mystery for me...

Anyway, I enjoyed the concert, and for "celebrate" those who don't allow people to do pictures in their concerts... here is a little bunch of pictures I made last Sziget (and that weren't unreleased before).

Enjoy them!
Paul Smith from Maxïmo Park
(see more gorgeous pictures!)


 
Nicky Wire from Manic Street Preachers
Brian Molko from Placebo
Stefan Olsdal from Placebo
Tom Smith from Editors
 
The Subways


If you want to see more pictures taken by me, please, visit my Flickr! I'll love to know your opinion!

Have a nice Sunday!

9 comments :

  1. Hellooo!! mm es una lástima que no te dejaran O_o
    las fotos las veo muy bien, es mas no sabía que tenías esa cámara, yo sueño con una nikon, aunque no se de fotografía, pero es otro hobbie que me gustaría tener XD.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tenemos la misma camara! xDDD
    Pues a mi en la sala pequeña no me han dejado nunca...pero bueno, siempre me llevo por si pasan estas cosas la camara digital pequeña en el bolso! xD

    Hoy nos vemos eeeh~~?

    Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sk stas hecha una artista!! yo siempre lo digo... este año e echado la seneca a barcelona a ver si m la dan... t lo digo xk sé que tu vives en barcelona!! un bsito love^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the editors, I've seen them live four times so far <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ayss hacía días que ni me pasaba por tu blog.....

    Me ha encantado la loli que pusiste diciendo que te recordaba a mi (L)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that really sucks not being able to take photos!!

    I like their music but I havent heard much of it :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sad that you couldn't take pics. =( The other ones are great!

    xo
    Sophie

    PS: would love to invite you to join my giveaway if you haven't yet! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pues sí que es raro lo de las fotos. Qué buena pinta el concierto. Tengo mono de ir a un a desfasar un poco. Muchas gracias por las recomendación de la la revista.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog!

    check out:
    www.mamaparanoia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!