Monday, May 10, 2010

Da da da da da da-da!


On Saturday, Laia and I went to Badalona for seeing one of the best concerts I've ever seen: Love of Lesbian and Sidonie!                                

The concert started at 23'00 pm; one hour later... but with Love of Lesbian, so gorgeous!



And after Love of Lesbian... Sidonie, one of my favourite Spanish bands! This was the 6th time I was seeing them in a concert!
Marc Ros is one of the cutest and well-dressed boys I've ever seen!!

I get the Love of Lesbian's setlist... but... guess what? This wasn't my last concert of the weekend... but you'll have to wait a little bit more to know about this!

Tomorrow I'm travelling to Amsterdam, so I'll be back on Wednesday night/Thursday morning with new pictures and stuff... wish me good luck with the volcano!! I'm so scared about the flight!

And have a lovely and happy Monday... with the Happy Mondays!

12 comments :

  1. Pues a Love of lesbian no los escuché nunca, y a Sidonie alguna vez pero vamos, ya sabes que mi estilo musical es algo más cañero jaja No sé, no me va demasiado el rollo pop-rock indie
    Pero esa canción de los Happy Mondays no está mal... aunque me trae recuerdos de mi ex :/ jajaja

    1 beso y muchas gracias por las felicitaciones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maravillosas fotos, like always...
    Que chulo el concierto no? son una pasada...
    A ver si tenemos surte y nos vemos mañana camino de Amterdaaaaaaaaaaammmmm, (que negra pinta la cosaaaaaaaaaaa)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tus fotos de conciertos son INCREIBLES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, looks like way too much fun!! Love the first pics of your shoes too:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shoes and nice concert photos :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. A ver si hay suerte con el puñetero volcán de las narices!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marc Ros me recuerda un poco a Izzy stradlin de los GNR, estaba superenamorada de el cuando tenia 10 años xD

    Bueno, lo del volcan no te preocupes, tampoco creo que sea ya para tanto, espero que te lo pases bien viendo el concierto de quien sea que vas a ver (porque no lo has dicho, traidora xD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much! oh, If you come to Norway, give me a sound! It would have been so lovely to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pictures! Hope you have fun in Amsterdam!

    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Qué a gusto! Ahora los conciertos con buen tiempo se disfrutan mucho más.


    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  11. tus zapatos!!!!(L) que moneria!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!