Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Back to Warsaw: Red leaves at the Warsaw University Library (Biblioteka Uniwersytecka w Warszawie)


One of the things I most like about autumn (and I certainly could enjoy in Warsaw) are the shades of the landscapes. I love watching the leaves turn reddish or brown, drying in the sun before falling. I think it's one of the most enchanting phenomena of nature.

Una de las cosas que más me gusta del otoño (y de la que sin duda pude disfrutar en Varsovia) es las tonalidades que toma el paisaje. Me encanta ver cómo las hojas toman un color rojizo o marrón, secándose al sol antes de caerse. Creo que es uno de los fenómenos con más encanto de la naturaleza.  





  
While I was in Warsaw I had the opportunity to visit the beautiful University Library. Founded in 1816, the library has seen several wars and suffered the consequences. In 1990 architects  Marek Budzyński and Zbigniew Badowski began the renovation of the Library, finishing works in 1999.
This building contains on its roof a beautiful botanical garden where is located this beautiful dome where Jairo took me these pictures ... Isn't it beautiful?
Durante mi estancia en Varsovia tuve la oportunidad de visitar el precioso edificio de la Biblioteca Universitaria. Fundada en 1816, la biblioteca ha conocido varias guerras y sufrido sus consecuencias. En 1990 comenzó su renovación de la mano de los arquitectos Marek Budzyński y Zbigniew Badowski, finalizando las obras en 1999.
Este edificio contiene en su tejado un precioso jardín botánico donde se encuentra la preciosa cúpula donde Jairo me tomó estas fotos... ¿No es precioso?

 Dress - Present from Aimi, thank you <3
Tights - Calzedonia (old)
Beret - eBay (old)
Sunglasses - Asos

4 comments :

  1. La última foto es maravillosa ^3^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libe que sitio más bonitoooo, la última foto mola mucho VVV
    Muaks
    Mila
    http://styleinlima.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué bonito todo en esos aires tan otoñales. Me encantan las fotos. Guapa!
    Besito!
    Mª Jesús

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que fotos mas bonicas!!! :)))
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!