Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Something you said.


These days I feel a little bit weird here. The more I see how things are going down in my country, the most I wanna go outside it.
I mean, I don't want to leave my family or my friends, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and sometimes the only solution is trying to search for my future outside Spain. Of course, as you all know (if you have been here for a while) I have always wanted to move into Stockholm (and I'm sure I would); but there's a part of me that thinks about all of this, about why there are so many young people that are moving outside Spain. All the brilliant youth is going to Germany, UK, USA... and nobody cares about it. It's a shame.

But I don't want to make you feel weird or sad too, so I'm showing you today a little bit more of my hair. I'm so so happy with it! One of my mates at work said that it looked as if I had some surgery on my head, haha! And I love it, that was the purpose... because everyone looks so weird for me these days that I needed to look like that, too. It's my point of view about sleep generation...

 
 

It's cold outside, and they said on the news that maybe it's snowing this week here in Barcelona city... oh, I wish it was true!

And I think I'll do a Q&A post soon... mmm!

9 comments :

  1. Come to England, we have cookies! (and a lot of tea too hahaha)

    No, seriously, Spain is a dump right now... I've been longing for leaving there since I was 15, and now I'm afraid of going back in summer D:

    Whatever you do, hope you manage to cheer up ^o^

    --- I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Algo está pasando, algo se está gestando. Estamos cansados, desilusionados, pero sobretodo estamos muy, muy enfadados. Somos los nuevos angry men. El aire huele enrarecido y a veces pienso que antes de que surgiera el movimiento punk también debía oler así... Algo nuevo está formándose y en 10 o 20 años dirán: mira, son los de tal generación, aquellos que iniciaron tal movimientos porque estaban muy enfadados con todo. Como dijo un viejo amigo nuestro: No Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mi me gusta lo de tu cabeza, lo veo punk XDD.

    Por cierto como son las cosas no? yo quiero irme a España XD no porque considere que sea el mejor lugar para vivir en Europa, si no porque primero quiero ir a un lugar donde exista gnete de mi mismo idioma, y ver si estudio algo de estilismo, pero quizas luego me mude a Alemania o algo XDD la vida es rara ajajaaja, pero mi pais es tercermuundista, es peor, mas que en España, pero como todos somos de diferentes culturas :D, espero que luego cumplas tu sueño!!

    cuidate muak!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours is not the only country that seems to have gone downhill lately......Do try and follow your dream, I'd love to see you in Stockholm, rocking those Swedes!!
    Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every country has its problems, good times and bad times. I say go, travel, find somewhere you love, that inspires you and makes you feel warm and inspired and welcome. Life's too short not to go have adventures. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya tengo muchos amigos y conocidos repartidos por Europa, casi todos piensan que no volverán, que han ganado mucho en calidad de vida y no piensan renunciar a ella volviendo a España. Por otro lado yo misma pienso muchisimos días en unirme a la lista... Igual un día me da el siroco y hago las maletas, total ya estoy lejos de casa, un poco más tampoco se va a notar.

    Creo que ya te lo he dicho en algun comentario anterior, pero es que últimamente te veo con el guapo subido ;)

    Lo del 080 me gustaría mucho, he estado mirando pero las mesas redondas y esas cosas son a las 17:30 y mi maldito trabajo no se acaba hasta las 18:30. Por H o por B siempre me pierdo estos saraos, que le vamos a hacer

    Ah! Y gracias por los ánimos para los exámenes, ya me queda nada jeje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny, I left Sweden (Sthlm/Norrköping) and now reside in Australia. It's something very refreshing with leaving what's been safe to start in a different country (or continent!). I love coming back to visit family, but everytime I realize how much I don't want to live here anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Menudo corte de pelo te has dado!! Qué tal estás?

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  9. españa se va al gareteeeeee, así(n) q veteeeee!! :P en serio, sé valiente y pírate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!