Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fainting Spells


Hi there everyone!

Today I went to a vintage and second-hand market called After Tea Party, it was the first time that it was released, but it was ok, although I didn't buy anything... but I receive a gift!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Well, I must say that I receive two gifts today: the first one was this:


I saw my beloved Nati! She's been living for a while in Bonn (Germany) and tomorrow she's coming back there, but in March she would be here again at Barcelona.
My second gift was a present from Nati, these gorgeous red leather gloves... with a big ribbon!

 

But this wasn't the only gift I received this week... on Thursday, I went to Phenomena's session (I'll show you what's this later) and Micky bought me these pair of shoes, from H&M Divided... they're horribles and great at the same time!


And this is how I looked today; as you can see these days I'm dressing like if I was going to a rave party... well, I don't know why!

 
 
T-shirt - Junko Mizuno for Kidsrobot.
Skirt - Ben Sherman
Tights - Offbrand
Boots - Cache Cache
Jacket - H&M
Skull Butterfly - Handmade

Was your weekend good?

11 comments :

  1. OMG me han encantado tus zapatos horribles pero divinos a la vez!! ES como super nowo czasnik!!
    Y de ravera?? Oye, pues muy mona que vas, jamía.
    Ay, no sabes cuánto me estoy acordando de ti estas rebajas, tía... No encuentro nada!!! (también es que no hay nada...).

    Mua!!!

    %P

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta el estilo de las botitas con la mini y camiseta, es un clásico!
    Y tus zapatos nuevos son impactantes!
    siempre encantada de leerte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - those cupcakes look delicious and the polka dot Chucks are very cute and the market looks fun but... your gloves!!! And shoes!! They are FABULOUS! Supercute and if I had them I would wear them every single day.

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qué chulos los guantes! Son un puntazo



    XTASIS

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. que casualidad ayer estuve pensando en comprarme esos mismos guantes XD!!!!
    estas divina chica :3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A mi no me parecen horribles, ¿tendré un problema? Por cierto te veo muy mona ultimamente :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gloves are so amazing. I have a pair of red leather gloves too , but this is definitely a step up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. demasiadas cosas bonitas, empezando por ti y Nati :3!!
    Juuu que ganas de que vuelva esta moza definitivamente, que mala y que egoísta soy, :') pero es que si no... me tiene huerfanilla

    ñeeeeeee
    y a mi los zapaticos me gustan xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. No me enteré de que había un market!
    Bueno, tampoco podría haber ido..xD
    Aiins, he visto cosas bonitas en las fotos Ò_ó!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those red gloves, they look somehow very Karen O! you're so sweet!
    xoxo
    /Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!