Sunday, June 06, 2010

If the kids are united...


So happy Lolita's day to all the lolis who read my blog!

I must confess that I didn't know it was the ILD when I get dressed like this, maybe was destiny, I don't know! The point is that I went to the Mau Mau for a Music Flea Market.





There weren't so many things, but I found some CDs and a vinyl that was really interesting. After this, we had dinner at Vane's house, talked about music, the future, travels and more.


I made this gorgeous bow today, isn't it cute?

And these are the things I bought for 5 €!


I hope you had a gorgeous Saturday! It was so hot here today again... I've been 2 days with headaches and stomach problems due to the hot weather :(!


14 comments :

  1. I adore the bow!! I'm just recently addicted to bows,and that one is a winner!That's a great Sugar cubes album,and I love Bjork!Great scores!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz día ^^
    Yo nunca me acuerdo del día XD, no soy mucho de ese tipo de celbracion, además somos tan pocas jajaja!!
    Yo tengo esas calcetas, son super lindas.

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the bow and he skirt and i didnt noe until i got back from the picnic XD no one mentioned it :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute bow love the skirt and shoe combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh adoro el lazo con el conejito a mi me dio por hacer lazos con retales que tenía quedan taan cucos *.*!! Y aunque me encante el calorcito entiendo lo insoportable que se puede hacer, en verano pasado me desmayé por un vértigo de tanta calor, lo más triste es que estaba en mi habitación xD
    Que nos sea leve este verano de bochorno asesino T__T
    un abrazoo :D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this bow is soooooooooo cute !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute and the bow is adorable!
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bow, its too cute!

    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que lazo más ideaaaaaal!! Estoy deseando recibir mi colgante! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precisamente iba a decirte que el lacito le da el toque perfecto, ¡menuda maravilla has hecho!
    Y qué loliday más perfecto hemos tenido de casualidad, jaja xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. guapetonaa!! me ha encantado tu lacitoo, dde aki a nada deberías venderlos que yo m apunto! jeje un bso

    ReplyDelete
  12. Creo que se te ha colado una w en el ho de la primera línea... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encanta la combinación de la falda com el color amarillo, queda genial! Y el lazo te ha quedado muy mono ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!