Sunday, August 30, 2009

Budapest day 4: Mercury Madness!

Hi there everyone! I've been very busy with work, and I'm really very tired... this week has been hell for me at work! We had lots of activities: hip-hop fights, flamenco dance, breakdance fights, live role-playing games... and I've to organize all of them! But here I am back again!

Well, last time I wrote here I was talking about the first shows... so now, the second day of concerts! We saw some cool groups like The Ting Tings, which I was very glad about seeing them. It's great seeing that the only two members of the band, Jules de Martino and Katie White, makes all on stage... ALL! Drums, guitars, bass... it was amazing!

After the Ting Tings, we saw Die Toen hosen, a punk German band which has been playing for 30 years... I was really excited about this because they're one of my favourite punk bands and I never thought that I could see them (and so close!); they don't usually play outside Germany! And Andreas Frege (aka Campino, the singer) was so friendly and a great showman! This is my favourite picture of all I made.


After them, Bloc Party jumped on the stage, and people got crazy... I can't understand why they were fighting as if we were at a punk concert... I mean, at Die Toten hosen was a normal situation... but with Bloc Party? Anyway, I enjoyed the show and made lots of pictures, they've got excellent sound in live concerts!


Then we went to another stage for seeing Tricky, who gave an excellent show too, and then we had dinner and dance in one of the pubs of the Sziget Festival.


I don't remember the name of this, but it was delicious! It was chicken, with onion and mushrooms, almost like a carbonara sauce...


The two most elegant guys at the pub!


By the way, I mentioned before that this week I've been very busy with work, but I leave you here a pair of pictures... the first one it's from the flamenco night, I was wearing my Bodyline pink and black fruit parlour, a Zara t-shirt and my new H&M pink boots, I love them!


And this second one it's from Friday when I was playing at the role-playing game night. I was some kind of bunny, so I had a pair of bunny ears and a look inspired by Alice in Wonderland.


Well, that's all for the moment... I'll write more often! Promise!

Enjoy your Sunday!

5 comments :

  1. The Ting Tings, Bloc Party!! <33333

    me han encantado los chicos con traje del pub y tus botas nuevas!! :D con las medias de cuadros quedan geniales

    ReplyDelete
  2. no conosco las bandas XDDD!! pero me alegro que te divirtieras!!! por cierto en que trabajas???
    heeey yo tambien me compré esas botas ajajaaj! en el viaje, tenía que aprovechar, son hermosas y adoro el rosa, aunque aun no las estreno ;)
    cuidateee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo también odio ser pobre!! estoy debatiendo si venderme el Pastel a la Mode ahora mismo.... ya lo tengo a la venta pero sq nosé si quedarmelo y ponermelo para el salón o que T_____T

    y creo que al final no me haré con ningún abrigo de leopardo, el de Mango aún no lo tienen en las tiendas pero me da que no me acabará de gustar, y como he visto uno de pelo que dios, de forma y color es PER-FEC-TO, en H&M creo que me lo pillaré xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG TING TINGSS
    you know what that means babe? IT MEANS IM FOREVER JEALOUS OF YOUR MUSICAL LIFE :( AND YOUR AMAZING CLOTHES AND HOW YOU GET TO SEE SUCH COOL AS BANDS :(
    i wish i was as cool as youuuu
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your style, its so very dramatic, girly and edgy all at the same time!! i really like it, i'll be back, post more! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!