Friday, August 01, 2014

Take me to the witch shop.


September is here, and I hope that this hot weather will go away really soon. You know, I don't like summer at all, specially in here, 'cause I can't wear tights or high socks, and jackets and hats I like...

Septiembre ya está aquí, y con él espero que la calor se vaya pronto. Ya sabéis que no me gusta demasiado el verano, especialmente aquí en España, ya que no puedo ponerme medias o calcetines altos, o chaquetas o gorros de los que me gustan.









Last Saturday I went with Verónica around El Borne searching for the perfect skirt for her. We had a delicious lunch at "Pim Pam Burguer", and we ate ice cream in front of Santa María del Mar cathedral.

El pasado sábado quedé con Verónica para buscar su falda perfecta en el Borne. Almorzamos en el "Pim Pam Burguer" y luego tomamos un helado frente a Santa María del Mar.

 T-shirt - Shana
Skirt - Cache Cache (old)
Tights - Madame Chocolat (old)
Sneakers - Lefties
Bag - Topshop (old)
Headband - Oysho (old)
Skeleton complements - Madame Chocolat

I love this t-shirt, it's soft and loose, perfect for hot days.
Autumn, please, come.

Me encanta esta camiseta, es suave y ancha, perfecta para los días calurosos.
Otoño, por favor, ven.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!