Thursday, August 21, 2014

Over and over many setting suns I have run, I have waited for the rain to come. When through that mist I see the shape of you and I know, and I know that I'm in love with you...


Last weekend I went with Vane and Aimi to Sant Antoni Market, full of old books and comics.

El pasado fin de semana fui con Vane y Aimi al Mercat de Sant Antoni, lleno de libros y cómics viejos. 









Before the market, we had breakfast at La Donuteria, the best place for doughnuts in Barcelona (at least for me!). So delicious.

Antes del mercado, desayunamos en La Donutería, el mejor sitio para comer donuts en Barcelona (al menos para mí). Delicioso. 





I think it's the first time in a long period that I'm wearing a dress like this, almost without black. It's been more than a year now, and except for special occasions (maybe a Lolita meeting), I've been wearing dark colours almost all the time. But I felt good in this sunflowers' dress.

Maybe it's because last weekend I was a little bit bored and sad, dunno why but I was. I feel I wanna go party and have fun, but don't have people around me who want to do the same that I wanna do. So I stay at home, instead of doing things that I don't feel comfortable right now.

Creo que es la primera vez en mucho tiempo que me pongo un vestido así, casi sin negro. Hace más de un año que, excepto en ocasiones espaciales (como una quedada Lolita, por ejemplo), he estado vistiendo colores oscuros. Pero me sentía bien con este vestido de girasoles. 

A lo mejor es porque el fin de semana pasado estaba un poco aburrida y triste; no sé el por qué, pero lo estaba. Siento que tengo ganas de salir de fiesta y divertirme, pero no tengo gente a mi alrededor que tenga ganas de hacer lo que me apetece. Así que prefiero quedarme en casa en lugar de ir a sitios donde no estoy cómoda ahora mismo. 

Dress - Vintage (from Flamingo's Gallery)
Hat - H&M (old)
Boots - from when I was a teen
Socks - Tiger (old)
Bag - Topshop (old)
Sunglasses - Forever21 (old)
Necklaces - Primark (old); handmade

Though
I'm far away
I know I'll stay, I know I'll stay
Right there with you
And though
It might be too late
What would you say? What would you say?
What would you do?

1 comment :

  1. Me encanta el vestido, me recuerda a los looks que llevaba Phoebe en las primeras temporadas de Friends ^^
    Un besazo!
    http://mundoanicez.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!