Sunday, August 19, 2012

The black widow


Last saturday something great happened at Barcelona... remember our favourite weekend's parties, Viruss? It's back! And of course I went there to celebrate the upcoming season with them.

So, this was something like the pre-inauguration, and I went there with Kim, Dani, Esther & co.

It was really hot, but I'm sure on autumn it's gonna be a great place. Now it's located at the Mephisto disco, a bigger place than where it was before. 

 Kim and I had dinner together before partying!
 Eric in his Ziggy Stardust's inspirated costumes.


 Dani, Kim & I.
Markos and Veronica, who changed shoes for a while!

I was wearing this dress I showed you before, a bargaing from Zara's sales. 

 Dress - Zara
Shoes - Kling
Neclake - Claire's
Brooche and ring - Vintage
Hair flowers & butterfly - Handmade by me

By the way, I've been featured at Rivista di Moda Magazine! Check it out here! 

And if you live at Barcelona or near here, I'll announce something really soon for you! :) If you wanna know a little more, check the Fb page of Rocío Ponce Fotografía, we're celebrating the internationa photography day!

7 comments :

  1. Your dress is so pretty!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el vestido!! estás preciosa (/^w^)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Dress!

    Have a Fab week!

    Hugs
    Mr J.Kane
    Http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove this dress on you!!! *3*
    Kisses from Paris ;)
    Pandore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermosa!! Ese vestido está divino

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fua se os ve brillantes, teníais que estar muertitos de calor >.< que asco a ver si viene ya el otoño fresquito...y por cierto me encanta tu vestido negro de topitos como mola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hacía mucho calor en Viruss, pero valió la pena!! :D me hizo ilu que nos viéramos ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...