Monday, March 19, 2012

The lady is a cat!


I bought this lovely dress from H&M some time ago but I think I didn't show it to you in a proper way!


My mother borrowed me the leopard cardigan... why I don't have my own leopard cardigan?!


The tights are from H&M too and the shoes from Coolway!


This was taken on my last weekend at home. I had a lovely time with my friends that night... oh, I'm already missing them all!



I'm feeling a little bit sick this week, and also I'm too busy (as always) with work and so, but I hope this week I can show you a new lovely place I've discovered around Barcelona!

Anyway, have you got Pinterest? Here you can find my account, add me if you want!

6 comments :

  1. oooooo este vestido es super bonito..lo queria pero no pegaba mucho con todos los colorines que llevo y pensé bueno será por vestidos :P

    por cierto soy la chica del blog de lula que comentaste que me habias hecho fotos...cuando fue?? porque no lo recuerdo :S se pueden ver esas fotos por cierto? :P

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful as always! Your hair is so pretty.

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que original! tanto tu blog como tus estilismos! tiene snueva seguidora

    Un besin!!

    Noah
    www.pasitoapasitoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un vestido precioso!! Siempre es agradable quedar con los amigos ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower. Please check mines out and follow me if you’d like =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!