Monday, November 21, 2011

Cupcakes on a rainy saturday & Cache Cache party!


After two weeks of madness, here I am, back again! The General elections to the Government finished yesterday, as a right-wing party returns to rule the country after eight years. The truth is that I do'nt care about it, 'cause I do'nt trust any politicians, and I will continue fighting for a fairer society with the 15M movement.


But anyway, a week ago I had a break with Marc and Fey, and went to Cup & Cake Barcelona for having some cupcakes with hot tea. It was raining cats and dogs, but it doesn't matter... we had so much fun!






It looks so delicious, isn't in? After our tea and cupcakes, Marc took me some pictures with Fey's coat... it was so big on me that they said I looked like a little girl!





Coat - Zara Men
Vest - Ben Sherman
Skirt - Vintage
Tights - H&M
Shoes - Blanco
Bag - Shirley Temple
Beret - H&M

And now, I would love to announce something for my Spanish followers... it's about something that's happening this week in Cache Cache, the place in wich I work!


On Thursday 24th at 20'00h and until 22'00h I invite you coming to your closer Cache Cache shop! The reason? We have a party!

Well, it's not a 'guateque' ... but we will have juices, some 'pica-pica' snacks ... and a 20% discount for all of you who buy something and become a member of the 'Cache Cache friendship' group!

I'm going to bring my camera that day and make pictures of what happens where I work ... but I would love if you do the same, and link me back to me these photos; I'm gonna try to make a special post, what do you say?

See you there!
· · ·

El próximo jueves día 24 a partir de las 20'00h os invito a que os acerquéis a vuestra tienda Cache Cache Más cercana! ¿El motivo? ¡Tenemos una fiesta!

Bueno, una fiesta en plan guateque no... pero tendremos refrescos, algo de pica-pica... y un 20% de descuento para todas las que compréis algo entre las 20'00h y las 22'00h! 

Yo me voy a llevar mi cámara ése día y haré fotos de lo que pase en donde trabajo... pero me encantaría que vosotras os animárais a hacer lo mismo, y me linkeárais a dichas fotos para intentar hacer un post especial, ¿qué me decís?

¡Animáos! ¡Será un evento en toda España! :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!

1 comment :

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...