Monday, November 28, 2016

A change of weather


Since I've moved to Holland, a lot of people ask me how is it possible for me to enjoy the weather here. It seems strange for them that a person like me, born and raised in the south of Europe, can like the cold and rainy weather. 

Sweater - H&M
Salopette - Primark (old)
Tights - Calzedonia (old)
Shoes - Asos (old)
False neck - Indrolita (old birthday present)


The thing is that I don't like hot weather, all of you who has been here for a while know that. For years now, I've been feeling the urge to missing the sun and the hot days. I want lots of rainy days in my life for now. Here the sun rises at 8'30 a.m. and goes down at 16.30 p.m., so there are not so many hours of light per day, but it's not bad at all.



I guess that from time to time we all need a change of weather and a change of view. Maybe I still need to adapt a little bit more, but I'll try my best. And so I hope I can miss the sun and smile when I see it coming back.


Traducción: un cambio de clima y un cambio de punto de vista nunca viene mal, ¿verdad?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!