Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A simple dress for autumn.


Sometimes I like to keep it simple when it comes to wearing dresses (believe it or not!). I think that a simple dress with the right complements can create an outfit more than cool.



This green dress from Stradivarius (sorry it looks grey on the pictures because of the light!) is perfect for every day. I added the handmade necklace to give it a "good girl" look. I bought the white tights at Alkmaar (Holland), and the black shoes are from Truffle via Asos.


What gives a different touch to the look is this lovely wallet by Bissú, from their Autumn/Winter collection. I really like it 'cause the print it's really cool, but at the same time it gives a touch of elegance if you wear it as a little clutch.



By the way, due to personal issues, I've been away from Barcelona for a while, but now (and until the middle of December) I'm back, so I'll be posting more often.

Enjoy your Tuesday!


Un look otoñal con un vestido de Stradivarius, zapatos Truffle y carterita de Bissú <3

1 comment :

  1. Oh pensé que la cartera era de Paula Alonso que tienen una muy parecida o incluso igual mira aquí

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!