Friday, December 24, 2010

God Jul!


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!


This year I'm spending my Christmas far away from my family, but I don't feel sad at all about it. Of course, I miss them, but I feel lucky too because here in Barcelona I've got lots of great people around me, and I know they would never let me down.

So tonight, I would spend the night with Cristina, who would come home after having dinner with her family. We're gonna watch silly teen films and drink some cava...

I really really wish you a lovely night, with your beloved ones and those who make you smile. Enjoy yourselves!!


 As I'm alone at home, I didn't want to put lots of Christmas' stuff around here... so I made this oranges and apples (it's a tradition from the North of Europe)... now the house smells so great!

8 comments :

  1. Wooo mi madre también hacía esto de ponerles el clavo a las naranjas! que cuca que eres guapi!

    Feliz navidad! Cava y películas chorra power! *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Cxmas and a very happy New year my dear, dear friend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry merry Christmas, lady!!! And a happy and great new year to you. See you around in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feliz navidad guapísima ^___^!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!