Friday, September 18, 2015

About a dutch wedding


Hi there! Summer is almost gone and here I am to share with you some stories about mine.

Of all the things I could do this summer, one I thought that was impossible to happen was to attend a wedding in the Netherlands. But however unimaginable the idea seemed to me, we embarked ourselves on a journey for twelve days that became a wonderful experience.

¡Hola a todos! El verano casi se acaba y aquí vuelvo yo para compartir con vosotros algunas aventuras. 

De entre todas las cosas que podía hacer este verano, una con la cual no contaba era con asistir a una boda en Holanda. Pero, por muy inimaginable que en un principio me pareciera la idea, nos embarcamos en un viaje durante doce días que se ha convertido en una experiencia maravillosa.  








It wasn't a religious ceremony, but it took place in a beautiful Protestant church. If there is something that I like from churches that I've normally seen abroad, it is the detail of the small cemetery that always accompanies them, giving them a baleful touch but yet romantic.

No fue una ceremonia religiosa, aunque tuvo lugar en una iglesia protestante preciosa. Si hay algo que me gusta de las iglesias que normalmente he podido conocer en el extranjero, es el detalle del pequeño cementerio que siempre las acompaña, dándoles un toque algo tétrico pero a la vez romántico.  






We spent the rest of the evening in a golf club where we could enjoy drinks, cake, some free golf masterclass, food and dancing late into the night. During the party, there were times when I felt a little bit lost in translation by the language barrier, but everyone was very nice to me and they struggled to speak English so I could understand them. I felt very welcome and I had a magic time!

El resto de la velada transcurrió en un club de golf donde pudimos disfrutar de bebidas, pastel, una masterclass de golf, comida y bailes hasta bien entrada la noche. Si bien había momentos en los que me sentía algo perdida por la barrera idiomática, todo el mundo fue muy agradable conmigo y se esforzaban en hablar en inglés para que pudiera entenderles. ¡Me sentí muy bien acogida y me lo pasé fenomenal!

 Dress - Emily Temple Cute
Shirt - Offbrand
Tights - Madame Chocolat (old)
Shoes - Topshop

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!