Sunday, June 08, 2014

Primavera Sound Festival day I: pin-up look


Last week was held in Barcelona the Primavera Sound Festival, certainly for many people the musical event of the year, which draws persons from many parts of Europe and even around the world.

La semana pasada en Barcelona se celebró el Primavera Sound, sin duda para muchos el evento musical del año, al cual acuden personas de muchos lugares de Europa e incluso del mundo.  




 Dress - Morgan
Socks, shoes, hair scarf - off-brand
 Necklace & hairclips - Kreepsville via Madame Chocolat



As you know, I am a big fan of music and I enjoy live concerts. I think there is nothing in the world that makes me feel more alive, and whenever I can, I try to enjoy a good concert.

Music festivals are a great opportunity to enjoy a lot of groups; for many hours you can listen to good music and discovering new bands. That is why we always try to go comfortably, but without sacrificing my style; even when the weather is a little crazy, as happened on this occasion. 

Como ya sabéis, soy una gran aficionada a la música y a disfrutar de conciertos en directo. Creo que no hay nada en el mundo que me haga sentir más viva, y siempre que puedo, intento disfrutar de un buen concierto.

Los festivales de música son una estupenda posibilidad para disfrutar de un montón de grupos; durante muchas horas puedes escuchar buena música y descubrir nuevas bandas. Es por ello que siempre intento ir cómoda, pero sin renunciar a mi estilo; más aún cuando el clima está un poco alterado, como pasó en esta ocasión. 







However, the first day the sun was shining, and it encouraged me to use this gorgeous polka dot dress by the french brand Morgan. To complement it, nothing better than a headscarf for the hair and a pair of creepers shoe style, which give a touch rockabilly style to the outfit but let you dance comfortably.

No obstante, el primer día lucía el sol, y yo me animé a estrenar este precioso vestido de lunares de la marca Morgan. Para complementarlo, nada mejor que un pañuelo a la cabeza y unos zapatos de estilo creepers, los cuales le dan un toque algo rocakbilly al look pero te permiten bailar con comodidad.  




 Föllakzoid
  Föllakzoid
 Girl Band



Touché Amoré

 
The first day I discovered the Chilean band Föllakzoid, which were seemed spectacular with its Krautrock sound. I also saw Real Estate, but they didn't passionated me a lot, and whose concert I left half to address the Vice scenario for Girl Band, whose music made ​​the audience jump. The first day I also enjoy Future Islands, who I can only describe with one word: WONDERFUL. Chvrches, some Arcade Fire, Shellac and Touché Amoré, who were for me the best of the day, were some other bands that I enjoyed.
 
Soon I will post chronicled in C'Mon.

El primer día descubrí a la banda chilena Föllakzoid, los cuales me parecieron espectaculares con su sonido Krautrock. También vi a Real Estate, los cuales no me apasionaron mucho, y cuya actuación dejé a la mitad para dirigirme al escenario Vice a disfrutar de Girl Band, cuya música hizo saltar a los asistentes. Durante la primera jornada también disfrute de Future Islands, a los cuales sólo puedo describir con una palabra: MARAVILLOSOS. Chvrches, un poco de Arcade fire, Shellac y Touché Amoré, quienes fueron para mí lo mejor del día, fueron algunas otras bandas de las que disfruté.

Pronto os dejaré una crónica en C'Mon.
 

5 comments :

  1. hope you got many good comments on your outfit.you look so
    sweet in that dress.I love those shoes and the white socks are
    adorable with them on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. espero algún día ir a ese festival. que linda ibas :3 me gusta descubrir bandaa, buscaré la chilena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guapísima es poco, estás preciosa!!! Muy rockabilly, sí, y me encanta :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Bonita! por dentro, por fuera por todos laos :)
    Nos vemos a tu regreso peque.
    Muaks
    Mila
    http://styleinlima.net/

    ReplyDelete

  5. Muy lindo tu blog exitos!!
    Te dejo mi blog AQUI por si queres verlo.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!