Sunday, June 22, 2014

- I've never loved anyone the way I loved you. - Me too. Now we know how.


Yesterday night I watched "her", from Spike Jonze, and it was a really, really REALLY beautiful film.


If you haven't seen it yet, it's about a man who's gonna divorced and start a relationship with an artificial intelligence program. Sounds weird, but it's amazing.


I think that, since "Closer", I haven't been so touched with a film. This was pretty awesome.



It's sad. It made me think of him. And although I know I left him for good, I still miss him so much.

Seriously, watch this film.

2 comments :

  1. Tomo nota!! Me quede con ganas cuando la pusieron en el cine.

    Besos
    Strawberry Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me ha apunto desde ya!
    Muua

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!