Monday, June 18, 2012

And it rained all night - Thom Yorke


Hi there!

Last week I receive the reward from Iris Loves Fashion contest, this charming Titis Clothing's dress with a psychedelic rain print. This model is called Alondra and I must say that I think I made one of the best choices I could do!


So on Sunday I went to Gracia and took some pictures around here with my new favourite summer dress (for sure!). The waist is a little bit large but I wasn't sure about the size because of my bust... in the end it's a little big but it doesn't matter!



I think one of the best things about this dress is the big pockets it has, perfect for your sunglasses in summer!



I was wearing my little vintage handbag from Lullaby and my Sonia by Sonia Rykiel shoes. They both were lost on my closet and I rescued them for this evening!


Dress - Titis Clothing
Shoes - Sonia by Sonia Rykiel
Bag - Vintage
Flower - H&M


I've noticed I'm very pale, but I do not like the sun ... so now begins my fight against the summer sun!

9 comments :

  1. te queda super bonito! ya quisiera yo...! un besito!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pues es un vestido bien bonito !! :D eso es al lado de la Felii jejej

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te ves linda con ese print, creo que si fue una gran elección :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta el vestido, y te queda genial, no se nota que te vaya flojo en la cintura. Y con el bolso y los zapatos estilo lady queda guay, me gusta mucho como ibas :)

    1 beso!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A TitisClothing le encanta que lleves su prenda fetiche para esta colección. Te queda espectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A TitisClothing le encanta que lleves su prenda fetiche para esta colección. Te queda espectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  7. El vestido es una pasada, pero y los zapatos? me encantan!!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  8. encantadora (:

    que la revolució ens agafi monissimes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Un vestido precioso y me encanta como combina con todo en las fotos ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!