Monday, June 25, 2012

Write this Down - Maxïmo Park


Last week Pili came from Zaragoza just for one day, but I met her with Carol, Alba and Veronica just for a fun afternoon.
Despite the stifling hot, it was that day, we took her to Pudding, and she loved it! As we're preparing a wonderful Lolita Tea Party for the next 7 of July, we thought that maybe in autumn we can do another one here. By the way, I took pictures at one of the rooms that I hadn't shown yo...


This part is so totally like a Parisian cafe, so romantic and perfect for warm days!



You can see here the circus roof over me, isn't it magic? 

Oh, I also had been a little bit creative during the past week (and I still feel that it's so good!). I found some cute fake flowers and blackberries, and did some handcrafts ith them, here you can spot a little pin for the hair!


 Hearts dress - Shana
Sandals - Forever21
Necklace - Cache Cache
Hairpin -  Handmade

A simple but cute outfit for a very hot day! 

4 comments :

  1. the interior looks so cute and i loe your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que monada de todo!! El café tiene una pinta chulísima!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo casi compro el mismo vestidito, es precioso!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look cute! & i think I'm in love with that restaurant .... just wow. Looks so cosy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!