Thursday, August 11, 2011

I couldn't sleep

Hi everyone.

First of all, I would like to say something: the world is going insane, and I'm very worried about that. What happened in Norway, UK, Siria... what's happening in my own country... well, all these things have been causing me to not sleep too well at night (besides a cold that has kept me with a fever for three weeks).

Meanwhile, 15M Spain is still struggling trying to change the world, though at times I find it a complicated task, but my will to keep fighting no self-conscious at all. That's why I've been so disconnected these past few days.

But on Sunday I'm flying home for two weeks, and I'll be working hard too there, but besides my family... I miss them so much. 

Anyway, I just wanna show you some random pics from the past few weeks. I've got some more for another entry; I hope you all like them!


Me with my coolhunting certification. Yes, finally, I've got it!
(More here!)
Yummy food! This is from Demasié Café.
 Lolita Bakery


Gummies and ice cream.
 "Waiting for what you imagine escapes what is now"
 27M, the day that the mossos charged against the Square.
 Judit, Fran, Fey & I went to Horta's Labyrinth... what a beautiful place!



 Judit and me at Eros' statue.
 Fran and Fey
 Fran got lost in the maze as eight times. This photo is titled "Humiliation Photo."

 Then, back at Bcn, we had "Tisana de cava";
some kind of sangría made with cava... delicious!
Me with my Mr Kitty t-shirt at Ladytron's concert.

I hope you really like these pictures :3

PS: I almost forgot! Now you can follow my blog on Facebook! Just click here and give me an "I like"... thank you in advance!

8 comments :

  1. Hey muchas felicidades por el cartón ^^ me alegro!!! Por cierto yo quiero comentarte y sin ofenderte claro, las cosas que pasan en europa son cosas que en Latinoamérica pasan todos los días, en El Salvador cada minuto hay muertos y asaltantes, mareros (pandillas) y si no hacemos cosas como las que tu hiciste en lo de la plaza, es porque acá no tenemos esa lucha interna, yo no me arriesgaría porque deseo seguir viviendo, para salir golpeada :S acá en serio ante las huelgas los que vivimos comodamente no vamos a luchar, es triste pero es la realidad salvadoreña, además en estos tiempos eso no sirve al menos acá, lo que usd. hicieron deja que pensar y que "pacificas" una amiga que está en barcelona me dijo acá todo tranquilo en esas revueltas, obviamente para ti no lo habrán sido; con ello digo que me da pena que pasen por cosas así aún en el primer mundo, pero aún así no tienen idea que el mundo esta loko, porque pasa cada día en países pobres V_V bueno solo eso jeejej que no tengo nada en contra, es más yo desearía vivir por las europas, igual la gente es la gente ya veces dan asco.. saludos guapa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay me alegro ^^ creo que por naturaleza los humanos solemos ser egoístas :S y es de aceptar nuestro lado negativo, no somos perfectos y cuando nos afecta directamente nos damos cuenta mas de la realidad, no por ello alguien es malo, naa no creo en esas cosas jeje; igual me alegra que luches por lo que creas justo y ojalá todo vaya cambiando para bien :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH makes me miss barcelona soo much! And I missed the labyrinth park, oh well, for next time then :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely as always! Thank you for your concern, though the riots came quite near to where I live, thankfully I was never affected by it. Though it is so awful what is happening in England and the World! I wish people where happier and more peaceful.

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Esperando lo que imaginas, se escapa lo que hay ahora". Me encanta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hala!! Si fdmoda esta al lado de mi casa, siempre que paso hay estudiantes, pero jamás te he visto, aunque claro yo no es que sea la mejor persona del mundo con las caras jeje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enhorabuena por el título :):) me han encantado tus fotos, espero que ya estés más animada y lo pases en grande con tu familia, muchos besos preciosa (L)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are many ways to find the best auto accident lawyer San Francisco has available.
    In addition to his broken leg, Morgan suffered several
    fractures to his face and traumatic brain injuries when the accident happened near Cranbury Township on the northbound side of the New Jersey Turnpike between exits 7A and 8A.
    Louis personal injury suit
    injury lawyer serves tto be of great help for the families of the injured as it gives
    them a bit relief from their financial crisis whkle
    the victim is jobless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!