Sunday, August 28, 2011

Poupee de cire, poupee de son.


Today's my last night at home and I just wanna show you a few pictures about this week.



It's been a hard week, as I had to look after my grandfather and helped my mother, but I've been with my family and friends, and that's what I wanted, right? So these past two weeks weren't a holiday but it's ok...






Micky was here from Sunday to Wednesday morning; on Sunday we went with my mother and Rafa, her boyfriend, to a new restaurant around here in which they distil their own beer... it's a cool place and the food was delicious! It's called Kettal and it's near Algeciras, around the industrial park.



I was wearing a lovely dress with bunnies printed on it, from Pull & Bear... the point is that it only cost me 3€ 'cause it had a little hole... a bargain! The socks are from Topshop and the shoes are off-brand.

On Wednesday I met Angie and helped her to buy some clothes; it was really funny as I love to do personal shopping for my friends! She made me these pictures, as she loved the way I was dressed.



The top and the skirt are from Bershka, the socks from H&M and shoes off-brand... yes, they're the same as the black ones but in white! The bag is from Claire's.

And finally, on Thursday I went to the hairdressing, so I can say I'm a proper redhead again!


I'm a little bit sad about leaving, but I'm sure that lots of new things are gonna happen in Barcelona... just wait for it! :)!

3 comments :

  1. Oh, me encanta cómo vas en todas las fotos!! Qué chulo es el vestido de conejitos de Pull, y menudo chollo por cierto! Y me encanta también el conjunto de corpiño+falda, te queda genial este estilo lolita! Por cierto, yo también hago lo mismo con los zapatos, si veo unos que me gustan mucho y sé que van a ser cómodos me los pillo en varios colores jajaja

    Un besote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pretty much said what i could not effectively communicate. +1

    My site:
    credit rachat credit www.rachatdecredit.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your shoes and the red outfit is amazing! you look so great ^6 i hope everything is well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!