Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Joyful Noise


My mom is here for four days and we're spending some time together, as I haven't seen her for more than two months. She wanted to have a walk through Ciutadella's park, and we took some beautiful pictures in there!





 Shirt - Pimkie
Skirt - Metamorphose Temps de Fille 
Socks - Asos
Shoes - Tao Bao
Sunglasses - Blanco
Bag - Women' Secret

Later on we met my dear Ester at Pudding, that lovely place I showed you some entries before. My mother felt in love with the place and we ate some great cakes. I also took some pictures inside there... this place is so special!







 Cutest cookies on earth!
Jewellery made with forks!

4 comments :

  1. Libe,vas ideal, me encantas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is too cute! Your mum looks lovely too!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que guapa chica! pareces una muñequina!!!

    un besin

    Noah
    www.pasitoapasitoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...