Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fleur de saison


The other day I bought on Primark this lovely shirt with little blue and yellow flowers. I love it; it's perfect for spring and it doesn't contains the trendy colors of this season, so I think that was one point for buying it (although the price was really nice).



As you know, I'm very interested in trends, but I normally don't follow them at all; they're an excellent guide for inspiration and buyers in big companies, but I think everyone should create their own style. I find boring seeing the same outfits in every shop or blog post, no ofense!

 Shirt - Primark
Skirt - Sonia Rykiel por H&M
Tights - Primark
Socks - Topshop
Hat - H&M Divided
Shoes - Alexandre Herchcovitch for Melissa
Lady bug brooche - offbrand

 
By the way, I'm totally addicted to Instagram and Pinterest! Here you can see some of my pictures on Instagram.


You can follow me on Instagram, my username is Sahakiel :)! On my sidebar you can find the link to my Pinterest account too... as the banner of my t-shirt designed by me for Fashion Pills and Vin Tee Couture!

10 comments:

  1. Me encanta los zapatos y la camisa *_*. Esas fresas son comida? no se por que me parecía chocolate jeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pues yo pienso como tu, me gusta ver inspiración y los trends, pero yo no puedo comprar todoo lo que salga para la temporada, sin embargo me gusta tener algo de la temporada, auqnue sea unos accesorios. Es mas a veces uso mas colores oscuros que brillantes en primavera XDD.
    Me gusta el top, tiene colores lindos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of the building. Where is this? I think I know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely in that sweet top,and I especially love the hat!Your hair has grown so much!
    Trends are interesting,but I agree,use the inspiration to be different!X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing building, and cute lady bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. qué bonita que eres <3! me encanta el sombrero, recuerdo que fui buscando uno negro y solo quedaban azules en hym, no me pega con casi nada de lo que tengo pero me encanta y me salió muy bien de precio :_3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enseñando pierna! :) Me encantan las medias, estoy esperando unas parecidas, son lo mas. Y sobre las modas... si ahora cambian cada 3 meses, nos quieren vender cualquier cosa por los ojos. Inspiración sí, compra compulsiva no.

    Un beso! Marta

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute... love this look.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love that floral top AND it has a collar! I agree with what you said about trends... I enjoy that blouses are "trendy" right now because I can buy them... but everything is sheer! I mean, I only need so many see-through blouses. What happened to normal fabric?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...