Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Shaded View of Fashion: meeting Mrs. Diane Pernet.

Today I had the great pleasure of meeting one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen: Diane Pernet, from A Shaded View Of Fashion.


For those who don't know who Diane Pernet is, I just would say that she's one of the most gorgeous fashion editors that Elle and VOGUE had in their history; as a respectable fashion filmmaker who's been promoted new talents from her own film festival, the ASVOFF Festival.



This festival would come to Barcelona next January, and there will be 3 competitions: Official, Students and a Mobile Fashion Film Competition. Today was the announcement of the opening and the launch of the ASVOFF Barcelona website; and I went there with Matt, one of my friends (that I must say I met at Acampadabcn!).


With Mrs Pernet was Liz Monfort, Valenti Farras and Alex Murray-Leslie, who is like the coordinator of all the festival.



During the presentation, they revealed a short spot of the festival. I drop you the video here too, 'cause it's really nice!

Diane was really nice with us, and we talked about fashion, cinema and the future of arts for about 20 minutes! Seriously, one of the most gorgeous and interesting persons I've ever met. I hope and wish we could meet again and talk a little bit more!

By the way, The Brandery is almost here and I cannot wait for seeing all the new things they're offering in this edition! It's gonna be great!



Shirt - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Women' Secret
Sunglasses - Vintage
Yellow flower - Handmade by me


1 comment :

  1. Nena, la penúltima foto es inolvidable, ¡estás fabulosa! :D Me alegro de que puedas seguir persiguiendo tus sueños :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!