Friday, July 11, 2014

Industrial


Hi there!

As you can imagine, I'm still here in Algeciras with my family and some friends; but soon I'm coming back to Barcelona. My recovery is going so good, and I'm very happy about that! So now it's time for me to come back and continue with my life there :)

¡Hola a todos!

Como podéis imaginar, aún sigo en Algeciras con mi familia y algunos amigos; pero pronto volveré a Barcelona. Mi recuperación está yendo muy bien, y estoy muy feliz por ello. Así pues, es hora de volver y continuar con mi vida allí. 





Yesterday I was visiting my godmother and cousins, and besides their place, there is this big abandoned warehouse. When I was a little girl this wasn't like this, so I was really curious about seeing it now like this. I must say I love abandoned warehouse, they're sometimes really creepy and decadent.

Ayer estuve visitando a mi madrina y mis primas, y junto a su casa está esta enorme nave industrial abandonada. Cuando era una niña pequeña no estaba así; me sentí con curiosidad de verla tan derruida. Que, por cierto, me encantan las naves industriales abandonadas, son lugares muy decadentes y tienen algo que da un poco de mal rollo. 

 Shirt - H&M (old)
Shorts - Bershka
Socks - Primark (old)
Shoes - Mango
Necklace & hairpin - Kreepsvile666 via Madame Chocolat
Bag - Bought at London about 10 years ago or more.



I also found yesterday this old bag, I think I bought it at London back in 2002/03 when I went there with my mother, and I think I'm using it again <3

Ayer también encontré este bolso por casa. Lo compré en Londres en el 2003/03, cuando estuve allí con mi madre, y creo que voy a volver a utilizarlo :)

1 comment :

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!