Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring is coming... I can see it... oh, no!


And that "Oh, no!" isn't because the colours, and the flowers and life... is because that means that the hot weather is coming back! And I almost didn't use my leopard fur coat, no!



This makes me think about why people use to wear dark colours in winter, and bright colours in summer. Since I'm back in the colour-life (as I've been dressing for a long time only in black), I love to use bright colours in winter... and dark colours in summer. Yes, of course, the opposite, as always.

 

But this may change. As I saw at the last Brandery Winter Edition, at the WGNS meeting... bright colours are coming for next winter. Of course, the darks are gonna be there as always, but we're seeing a palette of nude, light blues and whites during 2011. This makes me feel happy, seems that, finally, people are losing their "fear" about wearing colours during winter... yes!

And, talking about colours, here you've got some pictures from our second photoshoot at Cache Cache... we're seconds on the ranking, wow!

 
 

Cardigan & Skirt -  Cache Cache (English Rose collection)
Tights - H&M Divided
Beret & socks - Primark
Shoes - Mustang

Thanks for reading and your lovely comments!

8 comments :

  1. como siempre, unas fotos muy chulas!, y me gusta ese momento floral, estáis muy guapas!
    Y tienes razón, nada de limitarse a colores oscuros porque sea invierno: hay que romper algunas normas más!!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit - it has several of my favourite things - floral, coloured tights and wedges with ankle straps - you're so gorgeous!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here we are waiting for the autumn to come, and it will be beautiful! I hope you enjoy this spring. Wear a lot of bright colors and be happy, hey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pues a mí me da una pere(za) el verano!
    Soy de los que prefiere el invierno!

    www.xtasis.net

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y a mí que me da la impresión de que cada vez estás volviendo más al dark side... No te resistas al lado oscuro, tenemos galletitas ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veo que lo sigues pasando bien, eso es lo importante. Yo ando desaparecida del plano, pero a veces me doy una vuelta por mis blogs favoritos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qué original, nos encanta tu estilo!!

    tlqng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!