Friday, January 31, 2020

Nice places around Alkmaar: Soepp


Hey there, stranger.

You know when you pass by a place you've been wanting to visit so badly but you never got to enter? Well, that was me with this little lovely place where I live until last week! Since my friend Marta was visiting us for a week, I made a little tour around Alkmaar with her, and when we passed by Soepp, we decided that we should have lunch there that day.




As I said, before lunch we were walking around the city and we had the time to visit the Stedelijk Museum here, in which there is always a nice exhibition around. Also, it has a very nice and interactive part in which explains The Siege of Alkmaar by the Spanish Army almost five hundred years ago, a siege Alkmaar and its citizens won! Really worth visiting and learn about it!





After the long walk and the visit to the museum, our bellies needed some hot food since it was quite cold that day, so we decided to go back to this little corner in the heart of the Old Town. 

As you can see, the decoration of the place is totally my style! I love kitsch places full of old figures, furniture and toys. What immediately caught our eyes is that the menu was not only organic but also possible to make almost everything vegan! So we ordered some began nachos for starters and some delicious soup. 






Marta ordered a turnip soup and mine was a cheese soup (one of the few non-vegan options) that was really DELICIOUS, Luckily the bowls were not too big, because they were really fulfilling (so were the nachos!). You can enjoy here my happy face.




Yes, nothing makes me happier than nice food in good company, folks!
Of course, we couldn't miss the opportunity to shoot a couple of outfit photos on this adorable place in one of its corners. 




If you pass by Alkmaar and feel like visiting this lovely place, you can find it in Hekelstraat 31
Let me know if you do, I bet you're gonna like it!

PS: Thank you, Marta, for the photos <3


 

Jsk - Leur Getter
Turtleneck - &Other Stories
Tights, socks - Offbrand
Shoes - Bertie's
Beret - Second hand
Accessories - Handmade

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!