Wednesday, April 25, 2012

At the new DESIGUAL shop.


Last Friday I was at the opening of the new DESIGUAL store in Barcelona. 
The brand aims to present a new concept of shopping in an environment surrounded by carpets, huge chandeliers and originality.  







With the help of a prepared group of personal shoppers, Desigual urges us to make our purchases well advised and the capacity to send our new acquisitions directly to our homes. An idea conceived especially for those who are living outside of Barcelona, and why not the country.

I appreciated the local a little bit Rococo decorated but full of good taste. There was a small fashion show too where we saw some ideas for summer and enjoyed a pleasant atmosphere.










Indeed, on day 23 was the feast of Sant Jordi and the World Book Day. Giving roses is typical on this day here in Catalunya ... and I got five! In addition, you can see some small details related to this: a handmade rose ring-shaped (and beautiful), a hairpin, Sant Jordi's bread, a rose candy ... I cannot complain!



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!