Sunday, July 24, 2011

I felt like Dorothy coming back to Oz (The Brandery & Fitting Room Bcn)


My second day at The Brandery was full of good things. First of all, I met some great people at Bcn Fitting Room, like Lucía Zapata, the great photographer who took that first photo above! And I'm also featured on her blog, Unique People! Have a look at it 'cause I really find it so refreshing!
I met Rosanna from Moda a mi modo; María Galán from Miss Patty, Irma from Chocolate & Weddings or Arantxa from Aires Nuevos and BCN Fashion Meeting.






But let's start by the beginning. I arrived early to The Brandery BCN and had a peek at the lovely collection of Poupée Chic, full of colours and lovely things... you see, it's entirely my kind of clothes! Charo, one of the designers, explained to me that all the prints are handmade and they try to create a unique and funny fashion for daily use. I think I would use every single piece of their collection!

 








After this, I went to Mürfila's benefit concert, organized by YO Donna. Here you can see some pictures, it was really enjoyable and Mürfila is very friendly, I must say!







And then, I moved to Fitting Room Barcelona, in which a discovered one of the most lovely brands I've ever seen: Azpeleta&Martínez. I met Susana in their room, a gorgeous woman with an exquisite fashion taste, I must say. And they had lots of lovely heart-cookies and a cake, yummy!






And after Fitting Room... I had the pleasure of seeing (again) Nouvelle Vague on a concert! I really love this band, and their lives are always funny and full of great music. Here you can view some photos I took at the concert and a few more of that day.








And my look of that day!


Dress - Blanco
Tights - H&M
Shoes - Bimba&Lola
Ribbon - A present from Cuba

13 comments :

  1. Que bonitaa, tan pinup chic :D gracias por enseñar tu vida en el mundo del estilismo, me agrada conocer nuevas diseñadoras y gente. Saludos desde Centro américa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are so beautiful on this portrait, splendid! *3*
    This dress is so perfect for you! I love it!!
    Kisses from Paris ;)
    Pandore

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your dress and the green cardy with the bows is amazing! i love her deisgns I wish i could hand craft such amazing garments! and your hair looks so long now! sorry I haven't visited in a while :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, the dress in picture 9 is STUNNING. Its frilly and sweet but doesn't scream fairy princess!
    xx

    www.flossyblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que cosas mas monas se ven en las fotos!!!

    Y que hermosa estas!! Ese vestido te queda de muerte!!!! :3333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulosa como siempre, las fotos que te hizo de Lucía Zapata me tienen atrapado en un bucle repetitivo de visualizaciones cada pocos minutos. Fabulosa, repito, Fabulosa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hacía tiempo que no entraba en tu blog pero lo he visto en mis favoritos y he de decir que estás muy mona!! Me encanta como te sienta el vestido y el evento ese parece la bomba, con cosas así que bien pasa uno el verano... (no como yo, que llevo un par de días metida en casa porque el calor me afecta demasiado xD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creo que sales aquí! jejej
    http://missindiestyle.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/chica2.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love the first two photos of you, you look so pretty! Such a gorgeous dress.

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Qué bien te queda el blanco jodía...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Se me cae la baba con todo pelirroja, y por dios quiero esas perchas de cuentas para mi armario :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so pretty! I have the same heart tights! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!