Sunday, September 02, 2012

Postcards of a painting (summer Instagram)


Hey you, now I've got bangs again!

Corominas drawed me a Queen Cersei on my 'A Dance with Dragons' book <3
Yummy food by my mom.
A week ago.
Best thing ever: light icecubes for your drinks!!!
Cold bath.

A part of my summe through Instagram. Follow me if you liked it, I'm @sahakiel :)

And remember you can still ask me things on this post for my Q&A post that I'm posting next week! Or just leave your question here too :D

7 comments :

  1. I love your phone case. Mine is broken so I pay more attentions of others phone case.

    xx Sophie
    http://navysophie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. *0*! cubos de hielo con luz!? jamas habia visto una cosa semejante!!!!

    preciosas tus fotos mi favorita es la ultima y que buena pinta tiene la comida de tu madre! *--¬*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pero que guapa estas con flequillo! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flequillos siempre!! sí sí

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these picture collages with random shots from the daily life :)
    And I love your bangs! :)
    Have a great week sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Los cubos *O*, aquí porque no nos ponen esas cosas en la bebida, que uno paga más contento y todo XDDD

    Con flequillo o sin flequillo estas preciosa ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  7. nivel muñequil aumentado por mil!!

    arriba el flequi, a ver si me animo y me lo pongo again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...