Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Cruel Summer - Karen Elson


My June through Instagram!


Used my Bimba&Lola sparkly shoes.


Dressed a little bit pin up for work.


Found this lovely bag for my camera at Primark.


Put silly faces with my new glasses.


Fell in love again with Alice Glass.


Took pictures with my Titisclothing dress!


Had breakfast at Pudding Cafe.


Bought a new lolita skirt at Madame Chocolat.


Read Lula Magazine <3


Daisies daisies daisies, my favourite flower!!


Made and fix some jewellery.


Took pictures in beautiful mirrors.


Played wit butterflies.

Follow me on Instagam, I'm @sahakiel :)

3 comments :

  1. Hola guapísima!!
    me encanta el sitio donde fuiste a tomar el te, tu nueva falda y al foto del gorrito, te queda genial!
    buena recopilación!
    besitos!!

    neyshatyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW amo tus gafas nuevas, hace unos meses dudé en cogerme unas de ese tipo o las míticas negras de pasta, y al final opté por la segunda opción, luego me arrepentí T_T están tan vistas... pero bueno...
    un besito :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan las fotos! Los zapatos rojos y la bolsa de camera son mis favoritas. :). Saludos desde NYC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...