Saturday, June 23, 2012

Decollage - Les Balayeurs du Desert (summer inspiration post)



Some summer inspiration: 1. Tattos and pastel clothes / 2. Alice Glass in a white dress / 3. Tavi on her last Rookie's post / 4. Flowers over our heads / 5. Shoes for summer / 6. Jane Marple's dress and blue glitter shoes / 7. Pastel Make up / 8. Summer perfect coordinate with a loely canotier / 9. Mant Ray painting / 10. Warsaw / 11. June Carter & Johnny Cash / 12. Dennis Lyxzen (Refused, The (international) Noise Consprancy, Invasionen).

I'm not a big fan of summer, as I cannot support the hot weather properly; but after summer, fall always comes back.

This is what you can see if you go to my Pinterest; follow me :) ! ♥!

6 comments :

  1. I love these photos. They just encapsulate everything I'm into at the moment! I'm not a huge fan of the heat but I'm coming around to the pastels and candy colours of summer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. La primera es mi favorita, adoro los tatuajes

    ReplyDelete
  3. first pic is just looovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola guaapa!!

    me encantan las fotos de inspiracion! buena seleccion,
    besitos!

    neyshastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each one of these photos are perfect!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...