Monday, October 03, 2011

15M stole my life.

I've got a lovely post talking about my weekend for all of you, but first of all, I want to publish some information that happened this early morning here at Barcelona:


Today at Barcelona, police started to arrested 22 persons for what happened last June the 15th at the catalan Parlament. We’re doing a meeting at 19’00h at Plaza Catalunya. Solidarity!
· · ·
Idag i Barcelona, började polisen att arresterade 22 personer för vad som hände i juni förra året den 15: e den katalanska Parlament. Vi gör ett möte på 19’00h vid Plaza Catalunya. Solidaritet!
· · ·
Aujourd’hui à Barcelone, la police a commencé à arrêté 22 personnes pour ce qui est arrivé le 15 Juin dernier au Parlament catalan. Nous faisons une réunion à 19’00h à Plaza Catalunya. Solidarité!
· · ·
Hoy en Barcelona, ​​la policía ha detenido a 22 personas por lo ocurrido el pasado 15 de Junio ​​en el Parlament catalán. Estamos haciendo una meeting a las 19’00h en la Plaza Catalunya. Solidaridad!


Please, share this information in your blogs (and add a translation if you can into another language!). Maybe I’ll be one of those persons. 

Thank you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...