Wednesday, December 23, 2009

16 questions...

Hi everybody!

It's 6 am in the morning and I can't sleep, argh! Today, I'm travelling by car to my home, Algeciras... coming back home for Christmas! But I want to leave you this lovely questionary I borrowed from Sandra's blog... hope you'll enjoy it!

Where in the world would you most like to be you right now?

Sweden!

Who would you be if you where a completely different person?

Scarlet O'Hara

What capacity would you like to possess?

 
Being able to know how things works (as Sylar, but not killing, hahaha)

What name is the most beautiful name you know?


Cassandra/Cassie (maybe because the character from "Skins" made me love this name)

Which is the best word that exist?


Ochrasy (is a word made up by Björn Dixgard from Mando Diao, that describes the hours between the end of a gig and sunrise, a bleak, bleary world of late night and bars full of strange characters)..

What is most important that you have time to do before you just dust?

Being happy.

What story is your absolute favorite?

Peter Pan

If you only had to eat one thing for the rest of your life what would you choose?

Sake sushi!!

If you only had to dress in a color the rest of your life what would you choose?

At this moment, I'm crazy, so I think it would be yellow!

If you only had to listen to a single track in the rest of your life what would you choose?

Pennies from The Smashing Pumpkins

If you just had to see a single film in the rest of your life what would you choose?

Girl, Interrupted.

If you only had to buy a single thing to what would you choose then?

An old house.

How many skirts do you own?

So many that I don't know XD

Wich language is the most beautiful you know?

Swedish!

What book is on your bedside table right now?

Farewell my concubine and Zombi: A guide for survive.

Which season do you like best?

Autumn

Have a good day!

19 comments :

  1. que pases felices fiestas en tu casitaaaaaa!! *O*
    feliz navidad!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cariño, que te vaya genial por casita :D ya enseñarás fotos de la mejor novia cadáver!! jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que vaya muy muy bien el viaje! Me ha gustado el cuestionario, quizá te lo robo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo what a fun thing !! you have a special crush on Sweden? ;-)

    have a GREAT xmas !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ains Suecia :)_____________ a suecia hay que ir en primavera. Ni te congelas de frío ni pierde aún la esencia del invierno escandinavo :)

    Pasa buenas navidades y cuidao con el turrón que lo carga el diablo ;)

    Y paciencia con el viaje, que son unas cuantas horitas :S

    ReplyDelete
  6. espero que pases unas buenas navidades en Algeciras :3!
    Quizás te robo el questionario este, que me ha hecho gracia!
    Un abrazo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the film girl interrupted

    cute answers ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brrr Sylar XD
    Have good holidays and happy christmas!! ;)
    Kisses,
    Pandore

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha justo al leer tu blog me he puesto a escuchar Pennies! no la habia oído nunca xD ummm no me imagino vestir de amarillo toda mi vida... uf xDDDDD que pases muy buenas navidades cielo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love reading through your answers!! You're such a wonderful and special person!! I love Peter Pan and I like how you have so many skirts, it's uncountable:P

    Have a merry Christmas with your loved ones, darling!!

    Lotsa hugs,
    Sher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quien pudiera ir a suecia ....

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha I see sylar:)
    xoxo,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  13. anda q no tiene q hacer frío ahora en suecia.. jeje

    ReplyDelete
  14. Que te lo pases bien por tu tierra!!y creo que yo también te robaré el cuestionario >///< miola! y el color amarillo también!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yo la verdad es que no querría ser Escarlata, pero sí que firmaba ahora mismo por tener todos sus vestidos.



    miaugigante

    ReplyDelete
  16. Buen viaje! Y felices fiestas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hoy estaba revisando mi cuenta de modepass y ví tu entrevista! Obviamente que la leí ^^ Felicitaciones!

    Estoy con ganas de comprarme un vestido amarillo (mas porque no tengo nada de ese tono en mi placard), pero no sé si me queda bien ese color :S

    Feliz Navidad!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Scarlett. I still adore her and GWTW. In fact, I haven't watched it in forever. It's about time. Fun fact... I married a full blooded Swede!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I how the question was answer with accompagning photo! :)

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    -Coco From Our Paper Moon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...